- Create an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience in the recruiting process, proactively improve dashboard measures around quality of candidates, time to fill and cost of hire with a strong focus on the key business capabilities needed. Provide metrics to the sector as and when required
- Maintain performance based relationship with internal customers including hiring managers, HRBP and business leaders
- Set up attend and maintain regular contact with stakeholders as required in order to understand the business and advise on workforce planning and other talent acquisition initiatives
- Lead initiatives around best practice implementation around sourcing candidates technology enhancements in line with global and local need
- Manage strategic account relationships with operating companies HR leaders and business leadership, ensuring alignment between their business objectives and talent acquisition strategies
- Monitor and ensure the accomplishment of all agreed recruitment SLAs and update and action Recruiting processes as required
- Conduct workforce planning and forecasting needs alongside the business and work with the Country Manager in ensuring adequate resourcing levels for the Recruiting team
- Design and channel relevant resource activity into talent pipelining in line with the business plan for the sector. Design, drive and manage the implementation of other talent identification strategies while ensuring alignment with operating company objectives.
- Leads team through changes in systems, processes, policies or procedures.
- Ensures compliance with employment laws, GDPR, country regulations, and recruiting technology data integrity.
- Project management on TA goals and objectives
- Day to day supervision of Recruiting Specialist and consultants
- Set up, manage internal communications and change management initiatives as required
- 10+ years of HR working experience including 3+ years of TA Management experience.
- Experience in healthcare or FMCG will be a plus
- Excellent in both verbal and written English.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from a reputable university.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time