Job Tittle – Process Expert - Hire to Retire (P&O Shared Services Professional)
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services and leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with
Change the future with us
Indonesia team is responsible for managing Payroll and EDM operations for Siemens Singapore, which includes activities like maintaining employee personal particulars and Payroll in SAP. Hiring, Confirmation, Promotion, Transfers, Separation process, Payroll operations and CHCM Delivery
· Manage employee particulars and Payroll in Workday
· Employee data management and Payroll activities
· Execute and monitor the complete process of employee management
· Sort and prioritize daily requests to process and deliver within the SLA
· Working with Team Lead to drive improvement initiatives within the team
· ·Better team coordination
· Proficiency in MS Office Applications like Word and Excel
· Knowledge in Workday (Optional)
· Other responsibilities and job content as later identified by reporting manager.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Excellent English language skill -Spoken & Written
· Should be able to multi-task, managing the given task.
· Strong analytical and conceptual skills
· Ability to coordinate and complete tasks as per schedule.
· Process Automation knowledge is desired
· Analyze complex situations based on facts and find solutions
· Act proactively to address challenges and opportunities
· Demonstrated effectiveness in working with customers
· Highly energetic and ”Go-getter”
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time