We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for Defining system test strategies for cloud platform and services including connectivity.
- You Need to establish the practices for improving validation reliability,NFRs and environment to do so.
- You need to govern the adherence to the practices and address any impediments.
- You need to engage stakeholders such as products built on top of platform, test teams, RTE, System architects and PMs.
- You will be responsible to lead the test organization of the project - functionally.
- You should have the ability to solve complex digital testing problems using latest available tools and technologies in on premise & in cloud environments.
- You should be Strong in Test Automation using Selenium Web driver, Cypress and Experience in NUnit/xUnit framework or any Unit test framework.
- You will be Responsible for designing and implementing test automation framework.
- Ability to communicate solutions convincingly to the team and other stakeholders.
- Act as a subject matter expert on various testing types, specific tools used for them, market trends and best practices.
- Lead the efforts towards technical estimation, planning, designing, coding, and testing of project(s) in assigned work.
- Define coding standards, processes, best practices with regards to Test Automation (UI\API\Mobility\NFR).
- Conduct review and influence of existing solution, design, and system architecture.
- Provide guidance to team members\organization on different technical aspects like – new tools and techniques, best practices, emerging technologies, change control, and Software licenses.
- Excellent Leadership, Technical, Communication, Analytical and Problem-Solving skills and ability to get on well with people including cross-cultural backgrounds
- Ability to build strong working relationship with the customer and internal members across the organization.
- Fair understanding of SAFe Agile methodologies.
What makes you Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or any Equivalent Degree.
- 9+ Years of Experience.
- Strong Quality orientation.
- Good understanding of managing test suites and test documentations.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time