Services Sales Manager – Qatar / Doha
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
In this role you will be responsible for Order Intake and Customer Relationships for our Building Technology Service Division covering Building Automation, Fire and Security portfolio. Full responsibility of preparation of quotations, acquisition of orders and achieving Sales target.
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships, through regular and continued interaction and a pro-active / innovative approach sharing ideas. Essential to know customer requirements, expectations, and internal politics.
- Prospecting, Sourcing, proposition comprehensive services which meet clients’ requirements, supporting the preparation of quotations and tender documents strictly under the policy's price list margin guidelines of Siemens, selling launching, handling over jobs to execution team.
- You will be responsible for the target bid price and defining / defending the best bid / sales strategy in order to win the order, ultimately winning the bid and meeting sales targets.
- Preparing, developing, and maintaining healthy pipeline of sales opportunities, including keeping the Siemens sales funnel tool valid and up to date at all times.
Reporting about sales actions, achievements, status and forecasts of opportunities, any matters enhancing and affecting the sales targets and strategy.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Engineering Degree is required
- Minimum 7 years of Service Sales experience with 5 years in Qatar Market
- Service Business and ELV systems
- QCD preferred
- Good negotiation skills, strategic thinking, good communication
- English, Arabic is preferred
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time