Product Creator –PLC Hardware Design
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
· Work together with Agile cross-function development team, to invent, design and implement leading industry PLC and logic controller products for Siemens digital industry automation portfolio.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
- You will be part of a young, fun, innovate, diverse and international team.
- You will closely coordinate with firmware and software and mechanical engineering teams to plan high-level design of PLC and logic controller devices.
- You need have architecture thinking, to consider constraints such as weight, overall dimensions, temperature range of operation, vibration, power consumption, EMC, etc. to achieve high level ruggedness and efficiency, to fulfill our commitment to customers in diversified industry filed application.
- You will be key person in R&D team to contact with many design partners / vendors, provide clear design requirements to them, make decision based on technical judgment, business benefit including cost, schedule and quality.
- You need drive the important component strategy with clear technical analysis and understand the big picture and trend, working with material strategy team from local factory and global procurement.
- You will be involved to track world-wide cutting-edge technologies of computing and semiconductor, estimate alternatives, and integrate the best into your design.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Strategic thinking, result orientation, decision making is necessary during the cooperation with different partners internal and external.
- COM), familiar with the design and test of signal and power integrity.
- Amplifier and logic control.
- problem analysis and solution, be proficient in simulation will be plus.
- Extensive trouble shooting experience with oscilloscopes, multi-meters, logic analyzers, function generators, electronic load banks, power supplies, power analyzers, etc.
- You are a quick learner for new technologies and good sense at technical and marketing trend.
- Reading and writing in English, fluent speaking will be plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time