Help us deliver the best wide-spread simulation platform for virtual development and validation of active safety and (Highly) Automated Driving systems!
Our teams cultivate a culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and improve professionally. Do you have an idea? We want to hear it!
We are seeking a software developer, capable of ensuring that code adheres to standards and best practices for performance, speed, scalability and quality. A teammate, to join our innovative research and development team.
- Harmonize build and deployment processes across teams.
- Develop and integrate tools/libraries for building, deployment, and testing.
- Automate redundant and time-consuming tasks for software developers.
- Automate building/deploying 3rd party dependencies for Windows and Linux
- Optimize/manage existing build pipelines
- Create hardware requirements for having better/faster build/deployment and testing pipelines
- Evolve existing build infrastructure.
- Resolve/track/automate tracking build issues.
- Manage source code repositories.
We are looking forward to help you develop, take responsibility and grow within our business.
- 3+ years of experience in software development with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Cycle
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Bash).
- Experience with CMake
- Experience with C++.
- Experience with Windows, and Linux development (e.g. IDEs: Visual Studio, GNU tools. etc)
- Experience maintaining and deploying VMs/Build machines
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (e.g Azure, AWS)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- You have good communication skills and English-language skills.
The ability to work collaboratively across teams and work in a virtual team environment. You are a creative spirit and passioned about unique and disruptive thinking. Self-driven and proactive in supporting colleagues.
A comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, end-of-year fee, generous holiday allowance and pension.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable work accommodation for individuals with disabilities.
We can't wait to meet you! Please submit your CV in English.
Sector: Digital Industries
Bedrijf: Siemens Industry Software Netherlands B.V.
Ervaringsniveau: Experienced Professional
Soort baan: Maakt niet uit