Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.Join our team to make difference
Mode of employment: Full TimeJob Description:
How will you Build the Future? Are you ready to explore an opportunity to be a key driver of large scale Agile / Lean Transformation?
Check if you meet these Doneness Criteria!
- Has participated in Agile transformation programs in large organizations with distributed teams
- Passionate about Agile/ Lean Journey as a servant leader to manage team dysfunctions
- Enable building dedicated teams and learning organization
- System Thinking and complete view of business context by being a Change catalyst (Challenge status quo, courageous, walk the talk!)
- Inspire individuals and teams to achieve goals via storytelling, communicating facts where needed
- Passionate about working with teams to inculcate “Being Agile and Not just Doing Agile” mantra
- Strong knowledge of Scrum, SAFe, Extreme Programming, Kanban, DevOps, Lean concepts
- Has played agile roles like agile coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner etc.
- Reviewing the Scrum artifacts and providing the feedback to enhance team results
- Collaborate with other Coaches to synergize agile transformation journey
- Contributing to the Agile body of knowledge in Siemens
- Education: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech / MBA
- 12 ~ 15 Years overall experience in IT Industry
- 3- 5 + Years experience in coaching Agile teams programs in organizations with distributed teams
- Flexible to wear required hat as a Trainer, Mentor, Consultant and Coach
- Has setup virtual visual progress indicators at team and program level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
- Strong facilitation, presentation and communication skills
- Has done presentations, prepared training materials and conducted training courses
- Active Listening blended with powerful questioning while being mindful of Culture sensitivity
- Curious to learn new things, experimental and at the same time ready to unlearn!
- Ability to work with various levels of partners for delivery management, change management and other IT service management processes
- Well connected (or aware of) in the industry for Agile standard methodologies
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time