Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role
For our Yunex Traffic GmbH at the Munich location, we are looking for a working student to join our Business Excellence department as soon as possible.
- As part of the carve-out from Siemens Mobility, numerous processes and regulations must be migrated and adapted in the respective IT tool (BIC-Cloud).
- You will support us in the transfer and adaptation of documents and processes in the corresponding IT tool.
- You will also support our process managers in adapting the content of the documents to the requirements of Yunex Traffic.
- In addition, you will assist in the creation of training material and online offers for employee training.
- You will help us prepare reviews and project meetings.
- You are currently studying full-time and have at least one semester left until you graduate.
- You are IT-savvy and interested in a job that requires accuracy and a structured way of working.
- You find it easy to learn new software tools and have experience with Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A good command of English rounds off your profile.
Getting in touch with us
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time