We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Are you passionate about Cloud, Edge and IoT technologies? Build the bridge between the digital and the real world with Cloud Systems, IoT and be a future-maker. This position requires project management and responsibility for your own sub-projects in the field of marketing and communications involving Cloud, IoT and state-of-the-art software products for smart infrastructure working in collaboration with cross-functional departments and regions worldwide.
Your new responsibilities
- Assistance in creating the marketing and communication strategy for Cloud, IoT and software products and in planning or implementing marketing and communications projects as well as events on a global scale.
- Brainstorming and executing new, creative approaches to influence markets and stay abreast of emerging trends and technologies for IoT, Edge and Cloud products.
- Proactively identifying new opportunities to introduce products to new customers
- Developing sales stories and creating sales, marketing and communication materials for internal stakeholders and customers
- Support in establishing the strategy, design and execution of our social media presence
- Helping with research, benchmarks and competitor analyses for cutting-edge technologies
- Updating and maintaining the Marketing Department's documentation and databases
Your skills and experience
- You are currently a student or recent graduate in business administration, engineering, marketing or communications (at least four semesters)
- Previous professional experience in a corporate environment or in marketing-related areas (e.g. internship or working student)
- Good MS Office skills (particularly PowerPoint, MS Teams, Kanban Board etc.)
- Excellent communication skills combined with effective project management ability
- Dynamic team player, agile mindset, open to feedback and continuous learning
- Digital native who is passionate about Cloud, IoT and Edge technologies and keen on a different approach to their marketing and communications
- You are interested in an industrial business environment and have a personality with an international mindset
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Please bear in mind that you must be enrolled at a Swiss University (now and in the coming months) in order to be considered for this role
- Start as soon as possible or at an agreed date, for a duration of one year
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time