Enterprise Engineer - Senior
Siemens Industry Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software. We help thousands of companies make great products by optimizing their lifecycle processes, from planning and development through manufacturing and support.
By providing intelligently integrated information at exactly the right time, in the correct context, and with the precise level of detail for everyone involved in the product lifecycle process, our customers achieve a new level of productivity, make smart, timely decisions and deliver great products
Siemens Industry Software is looking for a highly qualified candidate to provide enterprise integration pre-sales, scoping and architecture services. A strong knowledge of Teamcenter PLM fundamentals is required. ERP or specifically SAP knowledge is an advantage. The successful candidate must be able to explain Siemens Enterprise Integration vision and to demonstrate integrated processes, conduct customer business process assessments, evaluate existing processes, and suggest new improved ones. This individual must understand diverse environments where the latest in PLM, ERP and MES software is being deployed, as they will be at the forefront of helping to create integrated enterprise software landscapes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Demonstration and Positioning Technology
- Utilize advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation, prepare and deliver customized demonstrations of Integration products and solutions to customers in support of selling efforts
- Educate customers on the strategic business benefits of Integration products and solutions and answer questions on capabilities and usage and solve sales and customer problems
- Ability to scope and architect integration solutions between Teamcenter and other enterprise applications.
- Act as the ultimate authority on the integration solution definition to address business problems.
- Provide direction for integration solution design.
- Work proactively with Siemens product development and industry marketing to define future PLM integration solutions, enhancements and ensure architectural integrity across platforms.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or another technical field is required. Additional certifications that reflect an ongoing investment in yourself will be an added plus.
- 5+ years of experience with Teamcenter Product Lifecycle Management solutions in a customer facing technical delivery role is required. Functional Process expertise in SAP Business Suite or Oracle E-Business Suite preferred.
- Exercise strong problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles. Have a meticulous attention to detail.
- Understands the competitive landscape as well as industry trends in manufacturing.
- Proven soft skills, business acumen, and the ability to read the room and effectively communicate and present to a diverse audience including technical and non-technical audiences including both Siemens and customer management teams.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Project, Visio, and Outlook.
- The ability to travel both domestic and international approximately 25% of the time after COVID restrictions are lifted
- Exercises professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive corporate and partner information.
- Preferred work locations: Milford, OH; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.