Join us for an in person Hiring Event that will be taking place on Thursday, January 20th between 9am-4pm!
Address: 101 Airport Industrial Drive | Southaven, MS 38671
How can you help us craft the future as a Full-Time Forklift Operator? Come be part of a winning and exciting Team! Excellent pay, benefits, recognition, and bonus plan. We have been in the Memphis/Southaven area for over 10+ years.
We are looking for the very best candidates who are dedicated to working safely, yet efficiently, and can work on many production orders at once! If you take pride in your work and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, we want to talk with you!
What are your responsibilities?
- A safety-first mentality
- Maintain housekeeping standards and cleanliness of the work area
- Establish and maintain a forklift certification
- Support tasks such as Picking, Packing/Auditing, Loading, Replenishment, Cycle Counting, and Receiving/Put-a-way functions
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of efficiency, quality and be an engaged member of the team
- Report all equipment, order, location, inventory, or process issues to the designated team member
- If in doubt, talk to your lead, supervisor, coordinator, or all the above as needed. Interact with supervisor, coordinators, inbound, inventory control, and outbound staff to reconcile open issues.
- Other warehouse duties as assigned
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Understanding of warehouse management in accordance with SOP’s
- Forklift & material handling experience required
- Experience working in a distribution center or large retail operation
- Stand Up Counterbalance Dock Stocker Truck
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and a great teammate; must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity.
What other skills would help you with this role?
- Knowledge of SAP and/or other warehouse management system experience.
Workdays: Monday – Friday
1st shift: 7:00am - 3:00pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm
3rd shift: 11:00pm – 7:00am
Why you’ll love working at Siemens:
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.