Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Solution Expert – Site Management (Datacenter):
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an IT Solution Expert – Site Management (Datacenter), you will be responsible for:
· Working directly with Head of Site Management will develop and maintain an IT landscape dashboard with respect to datacenter asset and applications for all DX sites globally
· Overseeing all global IT datacenter initiatives to be deployed at DX sites with focus on migration to cloud, consolidation, and cost savings
· Reviewing business led initiatives and demands as IT solution architect - translating business demand into IT requirements for ultimate implementation by COEs
· Serving as the senior technical resource for all IT implementations, migrations, and rollouts in the datacenter space affecting DX sites
· Evaluating existing datacenter contracts with various external suppliers and consolidating and migrating them to central services where applicable
· Overseeing datacenter vulnerability management and remediation for DX sites
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
· Development of Datacenter solutions based in Azure including Data Lake and Analytics platform development
· Broad understanding of networking including those specialized in R&D and SCM environments and extension of such networks to cloud environments
· Experience with wide range datacenter and application compliance guidelines (ITCCS) and vulnerability management of such systems (CERT)
· Experience working as Technical Team lead to guide, train, and upskill other colleagues in the organization in the datacenter space
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· You have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) focused on translation of IT to business and business to IT requirements
· L3/L4 technical problem-solving capability and considered a subject matter expert in the IT towers Datacenter and Networking
· You work effectively in global, multi-cultural teams
· You will have a broad understanding of SHS IT strategy, IT industry standards and the tools and technologies that make-up the current SHS IT Landscape
· You will have deep understanding and experience in IT solution design and capability to implement such solutions and troubleshoot as required
· Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches with a continuous improvement approach.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
· Minimum of 8-10 years of experience within IT Architecture, IT Business Partner Management and/or IT Systems Analyst role(s)
· Willing to travel up to 20%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.