Siemens Logistics LLC is experiencing growth in our Manufacturing operations at our DFW Airport (Irving) location. We are searching for qualified Assemblers to fill immediate full time positions with access to a comprehensive Benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more on Day 1.
Performs assembly of components into sub-assemblies and completed assemblies, under the direction of the Manufacturing Supervisor, and/or Group Leader. Our products include a variety of assemblies used in the conveyance and processing of mail, parcels, and baggage.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Works from the instructions of supervision, written processes/work instructions, and engineering documentation/blue prints to assemble products.
• Utilizes standard hand tools, tape measure, battery and/or pneumatic hand tools, cranes, and test equipment in the assembly process.
• Self-inspects completed work.
• Regularly lifts and works with parts and assemblies weighing 25 pounds.
• Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work space.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Obtains and maintains a knowledge of company policies and procedures, including health and safety requirements.
• A High School Education or GED.
• A minimum of two (2) years assembly experience.
• Enjoys working in a dynamic, team-based, continuous improvement environment.
• Requires a basic knowledge of electrical/mechanical product assembly methods and procedures.
• Experience with using hand tools and drills.
• Experience reading engineering drawings.
• Ability to achieve crane operator certification a plus.
• Knowledge of electrical components and point to point wiring a plus.
• Prior knowledge of 5S principles a plus.
• Requires the ability to work in other Manufacturing Departments when needed.
• Must be able to comprehend and follow Company policies and procedures.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.