What are my responsibilities?
• Take responsibilities of MCP (material cost-down projects) project planning according to the cost-down target defined by HQ.
• Track the status and coordinate MCP projects.
• Define project organization on task and responsibility within project team.
• Conduct project risk management and change management
• Follow the DTC project quality requirement according to SSLS DTC process. Organize project quality gate review. Drive part release progress and ensure parts release on time
• Clarify details of procurement (specification, supplier, term of business) together with purchasing dept.
• Synchronize on the manufacturing and logistics concept with relevant departments
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree or above, major in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automation, or related majors
• 3+ years of working experience in cost-down project management.
• Hands-on experience of project management
• Experience of leading a cross-function project team. Work in an intercultural environment with international team.
• Knowledge of MV products or experience in the field of Distribution System is plus.
• Quick learner, self-starter and result-oriented
• Good team player
• Good oral and written English
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Switchgear Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time