Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new responsibilities and tasks – Challenging and future oriented
· Technical responsibility for 1-/2-phase AC Traction Power Supply within a project
· Close coordination within a design team including technical/delivery managers and design engineers and network control
· HW Engineering and Design submission of AC Traction Power Supply (TPS) substations and HV- and LV power supply system for rail electrification systems.
· Creation of detailed electrical engineering drawings of electrical systems and components incl. overviews, bill of materials, etc. as input for a complete electrical design.
· Proficient in design of 25 kV AIS & GIS or similar equipment Hardware parts & control scheme
· Check and release of electrical and mechanical design.
· Technical integration of AC Traction Power Supply Equipment within MV- and HV substations incl. auxiliary supply
· Technical managing, planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages within a global team
· Support of sales departments and project management and procurement during both, the bid phase and the project execution phase regarding the responsible work packages.
· Technical clarifications with sub suppliers globally.
· Technical support of the manufacturing and the commissioning engineers concerning analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries.
· Participation in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers and Siemens’ internal departments incl. overseas.
· Preparing test procedure and participation in factory acceptance tests as per project requirement and at manufacturer locations.
Your qualification – Well-grounded and adequate
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Power System Engineering
- Knowledge of High-Medium voltage technology with good understanding for system design, manufacture and installation matters.
- Knowledge of Low Voltage System with respect to Traction and Auxiliary Power Supply
- Knowledge of digital protection relays (Siemens or equal) incl. circuit diagrams
- Knowledge of measuring, control and supervisory systems.
- Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards (IEC, IEEE)
- Knowledge of engineering processes.
- Sustainable Experience in the railway sector, especially in the field of rail electrification power supply systems TSS/SP/SSP
- Sustainable Experience in designing and planning of electrical AC-switchgear and -traction substation
- Intercultural experience and English language
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time