Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and authoritative specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Crafting a visualization of screens within a prototype framework
- Identifying design problems and devising sophisticated solutions
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various partners incorporating feedback in your designs
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines
- Ability to build mockups of simple workflows from sophisticated processes
- Ability to communicate clearly and optimally with frontend engineers
- Experience delivering creative solutions to sophisticated problems
- Should have prior experience UI Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong teammate who can collaborate optimally with different partners
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 5years of confirmed ability?
- Proficient in working with Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe XD, Sketch and/or equivalent prototyping tools
- Experience in designing projects related to AR/MR/VR is a plus
- Having Experience in working on IIoT, IoT, AI use cases is a plus
- Taking design briefs to understand requirements
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces Good Hands-on in config management, deployment, etc.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindshttps://www.siemens-advanta.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time