If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Smart Infrastructure is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. Our Electrification & Automation team offers solutions and services for protection, automation and control of the electrical installations in high and medium voltage networks. Our portfolio includes full range of products and services for relay protection and automation of electrical substations, SCADA systems, smart communications, smart grid applications, software for planning, analysis and network simulations.
Your new role- ambitious and future oriented
- Maintaining of sustainable and durable contacts with the customers
- Clarifying technical details with customer's requirements and preparing the technical solution
- Preparing technical and commercial offers according to customer request and/or tender procedures
- Participates in negotiation procedures, contract execution, deliveries of equipment and services
- Setting, configuration and test of protection relays and/or substation automation system and related equipment
- Control the quality of project implementation
Your qualification- proven and appropriate
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Initiative, creative, teamwork, motivated to develop professionally
- Strong customer orientation and negotiation skills
- Experience in setting and configuration of protection relays or/and substation automation equipment
- Good knowledge of communication protocols (IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-101/103/104, Modbus etc.) and the network technologies will be considered as an advantage
- Ability for business trips in the country and abroad
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written
- Driving license
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We do thank you for your application and interest, and are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time