Become part of our "Train Control" teams! 🚅⚙👩💻
Here, we breathe life into our vehicles by designing control functions in both SW and HW. We strive to ensure that the rolling stock we develop achieves a high level of safety and reliability. We are interested in every operational aspect so that the vehicles work perfectly as a whole. We are looking for solutions to achieve the lowest possible energy consumption by combining different approaches to energy management on board the train.
What awaits you and what particular activities will you be involved in?
will introduce you to full SW system testing with a focus on our vehicle
control systems. In addition to working with the "HiL" stations in
the lab, you will also work on:
- Designing and managing tests for testing newly developed control units
- Test process optimisation and related documentation
- Result analysis and reporting
- You will also work closely with SW development colleagues in our global teams
What you need to join our team:
- Higher education in electrical engineering, but we won't reject a skilled person with secondary education and experience in the field :)
- Practical experience in system SW testing
- Understanding of software codes and electrical diagrams
- English or German for everyday communication and basic German or English
- Czech for daily communication
- Team spirit and good communication skills
What you get by joining us, among other things:
- The possibility to co-design the most up-to-date vehicles for the whole world – our work is not created to be hidden away
- We support education in various areas, for example in the form of our “Rail Academy" or in the framework of our talent or expert programmes
- A joining bonus of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of paid leave
- Organise your working hours to suit you (you should always be at your desk between 10 am and 2 pm)
- The possibility to work from home for a better work-life balance
- A personal annual budget of CZK 24,000 or 48,000 (depending on seniority), which can be used for various leisure activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What more can we offer you? Click here: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/firemni-benefity
Where are our offices? Close to the Stodůlky metro station in Prague, on Anglickém nábřeží in Pilsen.
If the topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions is close to your heart, then you're one of us! 🚆🌏😉
Siemens Mobility has been a leader in sustainable, reliable, and safe transport solutions for more than 160 years. We have a staff of over 700 employees in the Czech Republic. We are also home to the second largest rolling stock development centre globally (over 350 colleagues). We work on projects for the whole world, from defining requirements, to SW/HW and mechanics development, to addressing cross-cutting themes at a vehicle level.
We influence the lives of hundreds of thousands of passengers every day. You can ride our fully automated metro in Vienna, or take a high-speed train direct from London to Amsterdam, for example. You can also often meet Taurus, the world's fastest locomotive, on Czech railway lines.
Our current projects include the construction of a complete rail infrastructure and the delivery of long-distance and high-speed units for Egypt ("Suez on rails"). But we also deal with topics such as battery or hydrogen powertrains, autonomous driving, and related functional safety.
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ Contact me at 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and our projects. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time