We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Do you want to contribute to building a more sustainable, digitalized world?
Our worldwide teams at Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) intelligently connect energy systems, buildings and industries to significantly improve efficiency and sustainability. In our Regional Solution and Service organization (RSS) we have the answer to almost every regional requirement regarding safe, secure, energy-efficient and environment-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Our teams are shaping and innovating the digital future of fire protection, smart building solutions, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and energy management.
Sound interesting? Then come and join our Global SI RSS Business Excellence team as a Working Student.
We are seeking someone with a passion for sales, people and sustainability, who is ready and eager to work and collaborate in a dynamic cross-functional, global environment. You will work together with the global SI RSS Business Excellence team to support and drive topics across Sales Excellence, People and Performance Excellence and Sustainability. You will be in daily contact with talented colleagues and teams from across the globe using English as your main language and will also collaborate with different stakeholders throughout the role.
Your new responsibilites
- Drive and support various topics and projects in the area of Business Excellence with a focus on Sales Excellence, People and Performance Excellence and Sustainability
- Support the SI RSS Business Excellence team with internal communications and collaboration tools, e.g. Siemens intranet, social media and digital collaboration tools
- Prepare, facilitate and follow-up on internal workshops and meetings
- Develop presentations, analyses and reports as required
- With a confident, ambitious, and solution-oriented mindset, the right candidate will develop into driving their own topics and gain additional responsibilities
Your skills and experience
- Currently pursuing an Undergraduate or Master’s degree (e.g. business administration, management, psychology, or comparable fields of study)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Team; Power BI is a plus)
- Business fluent English required and additional languages are a plus
- Analytical, fast learner who enjoys working in a dynamic, agile environment
- Attention to detail, results-driven and customer focused
- Able to work independently and maintain a team-oriented work approach
- Organizational and time management skills are essential as well as the ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Start immediately or by arrangement ideally for a period of at least one year
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time