Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join us as Business Administration Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will be handling small, medium, and large projects.
- Responsible for projects controlling and monitoring.
- Responsible for projects cash management.
- Responsible for projects monthly, quarterly, and annual forecast and budgeting including deviation analysis.
- Coaching and guiding of other commercial project managers.
- Projects claim management together with project managers.
- To lead the projects related monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities in line with the company policy and accounting guidelines.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Minimum 10 years with at least 5 years handling medium and large projects both POC and CCM.
- CPM Certification in Siemens is a must.
- Strong accounting background and business mindset
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Strong analytical skills and deviation analysis.
- Strong and advanced knowledge of monitoring and handling balance sheet items.
- High level of ownership and ability to work under pressure,
- Team motivation and willingness to share knowledge.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time