Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work and significantly improving efficiency and sustainability. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that both intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers achieve their business goals.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
Design together with an amazing team our data analytics backend in an agile work environment with a state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure.
Set/maintain development and architecture standards, consult and propose solution cross team and project in close collaboration with Snowflake developers, data architects and other stakeholders. Work closely with the Data Analytic System Architect and the Smart Infrastructure (SI) Data Domain data asset owner to align on the overall Data Analytic concepts and architecture to bring SI Data Analytics to the next level.
As a Migration Lead you are planning and coordinating the migration form HANA to Snowflake together with the implementation teams, enabling workshops, trainings, communities and much more.
- Development lead
- Migration of existing HANA development to Snowflake
- Communication to stakeholders
- Consultant for Application Architecture cross SI Data Analytics Teams,
- Data Distribution Concepts
- Concepts to comply with Governance
- Snowflake Community
- Guidelines, best practice for SI Data Analytics specifics
- Driving Analytics projects in SI
We are looking for:
- Action orientated. Should be able to persistently follow up on topics to ensure positive outcomes.
- Experienced in leading teams and big technical backend migrations
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Agile SAFe
- Several years of HANA/SQL development
- Experienced in Snowflake development
- Established state-of-the-art data model architecture & design
- Experienced in creating, documentation, guidelines and presentations
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.