- Develop sustainable sourcing strategies for the IT Software spend globally that include spend analysis, market and geographic considerations, and strategic importance and client requirements
- Monitor and analyze trends in company spending in order to make recommendations for the future in line with client needs
- Identify and evaluate business risks in contracts and advice the business owner of supplier’s performance obligations to mitigate said risk
- Define purchasing recommendations that are in line with business goals, in collaboration with stakeholders and partner organizations (finance, legal)
- Negotiate pricing, key terms, and conditions of sale with key suppliers and vendors, negotiating and managing contracts and agreements for the Services category
- Deliver and validate savings by building and owning relationships with internal customers of IT Software category globally
- Effectively communicate the company’s long-term procurement strategies including benefits of supplier collaboration to team members and key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of related procurement / supply chain experience
- Strategic Sourcing and Project Management experience needed
- Experience working and demonstrated experience influencing stakeholders and business partners
- Advanced contracting skills critical - knowledge of contracting principles, laws, regulations and industry. Demonstrated ability of executing contracts
- Experience with online negotiations (electronic Auctions) and with developing, publishing and conducting Request for Proposal (RFP) needed
- Experience in preparing reports for management & peers to educate and communicate on issues, opportunities and new initiatives
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.