Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work and significantly improving efficiency and sustainability. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that both intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers achieve their business goals.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
- As Frontend developer within our SI IT Data Intelligence team, you will be responsible for developing meaningful apps - from data model creation to frontend design
- You will be an important cornerstone of a great agile scrum team, driving our global SI analytics program forward
- Designing and implement - together with the team & key customer - complete End-2-End data analytics solutions
- Doing magic with Qlik Sense, our preferred visualization tool
- Work in an innovative environment and highly valued project
We are looking for:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business Administration
- 2-5 years of work experience in Frontend Development - highly preferable in Qlik Sense
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Data Management - Extract, Transform and Loading process
- Some experience with SQL and/or SAP HANA would be great
- Snowflake DWH knowledge is a plus
- Proven practical experience with agile methodologies, e.g. Scrum, SAFe
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
- We operate in a global environment. Therefore, you need to speak English fluently - additional language skills are of course an advantage
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time