If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will independently manage international projects that use state-of-the-art automated train control to make mass transit routes around the world safe.
- Within the scope of these projects (with a value of up to 20 million euros), you will lead multinational teams of up to 10 employees.
- You will be responsible for commercial success and customer satisfaction by ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality.
- To this end, you will form your project team (resource planning), set up efficient project structures (project planning) and control project execution.
- Together with the commercial project management, you will track goals/milestones, adjust them if necessary, and ensure comprehensive project controlling.
- With your meaningful reports you create transparency for customers as well as our management.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- The basis of your career is a university degree in engineering (diploma / master).
- You also have several years of professional experience in (partial) project management.
- You are characterized by several years of professional experience, which you have acquired in an environment characterized by complex technology (e.g., railroad technology, power plant construction or wind power).
- Ideally, you prove your project management expertise with relevant certifications such as PM@Siemens, PMI or IPMA (D- or C-Level).
- Because you are highly international, you have a good command of the English language and are willing to travel (approx. 20%). German language skills are an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time