Siemens Healthineers is looking for a skilled and experienced Validation Engineer to join our Healthcare Diagnostics business based at our well-established and modern facility in Llanberis, located next to Snowdonia National Park. This full-time validation engineering role offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
This role is for a 2 year fixed term contract.
As a flexible Validation Engineer, you will work within the Validation team and carry out validation activity, ensuring it's in line with cGMP procedures. You will also support new or improved processes, equipment or revalidation projects.
To give you an idea of how this Validation Engineer role will look and feel, here are some of the tasks you can expect to do:
- Assemble and manage an appropriate team for validation
- Write protocols and reports for process characterisation and validation
- Review, assess and, where required, perform suitable statistical analysis on data generated as a consequence or in relation to validation
- Interpret, summarise and present results to an acceptable standard
To be successful, you will need a BSc or equivalent in a Science or Engineering based degree. You will also need experience directing project teams and managing projects or improvement initiatives. In addition, you should have expertise in validating new equipment and processes and experience in Immunoassays and familiarity with the use of computers is desirable.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and the following:
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24-7 employee assistance programme
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
If this Validation Engineer job in Llanberis sounds like the right fit for you, please get in touch with Siemens Healthineers today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products Ltd
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time