Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as “Senior Software Engineer” from our office in Yerevan, Armenia.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
As a Senior Software Engineer you will take part in the design and implementation of User Interface (GUI) of EDA tools for complex ICs. This position requires close collaboration with software, QA and product engineers to deliver solutions that addresses market needs. The responsibilities include understanding of the marketing requirements, writing functional specifications, being able to define solid architecture, providing high performance solutions, working under time pressure and delivery of quality code according to schedule.
You should have a strong engineering background, experience in leading the development of advanced UIs, excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities and strong communication skills.
What do you need to realize what matters?
- BS in CS/ Physics/ Math or in a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing software products;
- Strong C++ and STL programming skills; good knowledge of OOD;
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms and their complexities;
- Experience in design and developing of GUI;
- Excellent understanding of UI design principles and architecture;
- Solid experience in QT;
- Familiarity with computational geometry, optimization problems, numerical methods is a plus;
- Familiarity with design patterns is preferred;
- Experience in TCL/Tk is a plus;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Previous experience in working on critical projects;
- Knowledge and experience in Physical Design Automation or related domains is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams (R&D, Application, Marketing);
- Good knowledge of English; both verbal and written;
- Fast learning skills;
- Proven leadership and Team work skills;
- Formal training or test certification is a plus;
- Other achievements like participation/ winning in math and programming in Olympiads/competitions is a big plus;
What we offer?
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Closed Joint-Stock Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time