If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will strengthen our central and global department for project management in local rail traffic.
- In addition, you will act as the "right" hand of experienced project managers and take on a variety of tasks within the project team (up to 50 people).
- You will analyze the progress of the project, keep an eye on action items and monitor the on-time completion of work packages.
- You track project changes and incorporate them into project planning and documentation.
- Furthermore, you contribute to the reporting of the project to the higher management.
- You organize team meetings, in which you participate and which you also lead if necessary.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a university degree (master's degree) in an engineering discipline.
- In addition, you convince with first professional experience in a technical task in a project environment, e.g., as project engineer (f/m/d) or n research & development.
- You are characterized by an industry background in a project-driven, technically complex environment.
- For your work in international projects, you bring along very good English skills. German language skills are an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time