Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Marketing and Product Management Intern.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Marketing and Product Management Intern, you will be responsible for:
Supporting business management in helping the sales teams identify opportunity and analyzing the installed base
• You will support business management in analyzing the Mammography market and the various customer segments
• You will learn how to utilize CRM tools and support in backlog conversion
• You will support in developing, rolling out, and creating marketing material for promotional programs
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• You are interested learning more about medical technology and business managements
• You have excellent PC skills (MS Office and especially Excel)
• You have good analytical skills and want to utilize them in a global company
• You are interested in learning new CRM tools as well as SAP
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Bachelor’s (rising junior or senior) or master’s studies in Business Management, Marketing, Finance, Economics or related area
• Must have minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
• Must be willing to work full time during the summer (up to 40 hours/week), and part time during the academic terms (up to 20 hours/week)
• Good PC skills (MS Office PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
• Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Must be comfortable working in a virtual environment, as well as working onsite while adhering to company-mandates COVID-19 protocol
• Preferably local to the Malvern, PA site (50 miles or less)
Start Date: Spring/Summer 2022; internship to continue through the summer with possibility of extending into the fall term
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.