If you really want to make a difference, come make it with us
WE are the most senior advisors to the Managing Board and Audit Committee on Risk related topics.
YOU are a Digitalization Strategist who will help us develop and deliver our work to Siemens business executives.
Come join us and make a difference!!
Learn more at: www.siemens.com/cfa
Your new role
- Identify key risks in Siemens’ digital environments (e.g. SAP ERP, S/4 Hana, cloud computing services based on AWS, Azure, and many more) that form the backbone of our company, major IT transformation projects, new digital business models offering products and services
- Design and execute comprehensive audits to address the identified risks
- Improve and challenge existing audit techniques
- Seek new ways of using digitalization to provide assurance in cooperation with our data analytics partners
- Independently drive assurance objectives during fieldwork, including stakeholder interviews and technical evaluations
- Participate in meetings with senior management to present your conclusions and recommended improvements
- Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions
- Conduct your audit engagements using CF A´s agile audit methodology
**Audit Associate candidates minimum of 4 years of professional experience within Siemens, a technology company, a respected assurance or consulting firm
**Audit Associate, Senior candidates minimum of 6 years of professional experience within Siemens, a technology company, a respected assurance or consulting firm
- Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Business, Engineering or Finance
- Relevant work experience and sophisticated knowledge in at least one of the following areas: IT risk management and assurance, implementing digital use cases, state-of-the-art technology (e.g. cloud computing, SAP ERP, S/4 Hana, blockchain, artificial intelligence, edge computing, DevOps)
- Ideally gained experience in complex IT projects and agile environments
- ISACA CISA certification is a plus
- Tech savvy and possesses the ability to grasp new digitalization initiatives and emerging technologies
- Strong desire and drive to develop into a leadership role in business/corporate functions.
Flexibility to travel (including internationally) as well as to live/embrace our remote-working culture
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is a global talent incubator where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses across the world. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to embark on a leadership track within Siemens.
Siemens' business is accelerating to the next level of digital and the technology driven environment exceeds everything what was believed to be possible. Our Digitalization and IT Audit Practice plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee. We as CF A create impact and provide foresight through assurance over digitalization and technology risks, cloud computing, data privacy and implementation of large IT solutions. By applying Advanced Analytics, Siemens CF A is actively working on the future of assurance.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.