Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization, and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing team.
As a Siemens Solution Architect in the Lifecycle Collaboration Software Services Delivery team, you will be the technical lead responsible for building tools and processes that facilitate the adoption of Siemens products for your assigned customer. You will operate as a trusted advisor utilizing your extensive PLM experience and best practices to provide guidance and direction to the customer, assisting them with continuous improvements to their business processes.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Solution Architects, Product Architects, Infrastructure Architects, Project, and Program Managers, GTAC, Product Development and Product Management, and the customer’s subject matter experts (SMEs) and administrators to ensure project and customer success.
- Understand the customer’s goals and objectives, and identify change initiatives to make the customer more efficient and productive using Siemens PLM products
- Set and manage stakeholders’ expectations, demonstrating thought leadership to effectively influence key contacts
- Translate business requirements in specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex initiatives
- Prepare and direct customer workshops to clarify business requirements and review proposed solutions
- Lead the design, development and implementation of solutions that address the customer’s business requirements
- Provide advice on approaches for migration or management of legacy systems and data
- Support project management activities to control the scope, cost, schedule, and quality of the project
- Work with business SMEs, system and applications administrators, and Siemens’ support organization to troubleshoot and resolve critical production issues
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, or equivalent years of experience (8+ years) in PLM
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing Teamcenter Solutions of similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile
- Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering and/or manufacturing processes for design and development of products
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a customer facing environment
- Strong understanding of technologies and solutions pertaining to Siemens PLM software, primarily for TC UA, NX and Tc Vis
- Technical leadership skills and proven track record of leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex issues to internal and customer stakeholders and all levels
- Employee of Siemens Government Technologies may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with the workplace safety protocols for Federal contractors and subcontractors pursuant to Executive Order 14042 or state/local laws and regulations
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
- Strong understanding of Engineering and Manufacturing Change Management
- Strong understanding of irrelated usage of engineering and manufacturing bill-of-materials and manufacturing bill-of-process
- Intermediate knowledge of infrastructure and database systems
- Ability to effectively communicate progress and status to internal and external customers
- Ability to articulate and promote solutions to complex issues, and drive acceptance with confidence
- Ability to work independently, as well as on a team
- Ability to direct others in accountability, collaboration, effective communication, and have a strategic mindset that develops talent
- Proficient with standard MS Office applications, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Certification in CompTIA Security+ is highly preferred
Work Location or Travel
- Must reside within daily commuting distance of customer’s location in Melbourne, FL, or be willing to travel to Melbourne, FL to work on-site at least 50% of time
- United States citizen with no dual citizenship, ties to another country, foreign passports or visas Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.