Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Controller Core Lab Diagnostics, North America – Product Segments
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Controller Core Lab Diagnostics, North America –
Product Segments, you will be
- In close cooperation with the business, the candidate will lead budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis of the Core Lab Diagnostics, North America, Product Segments
- Provide financial leadership and management of product segments, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets and free cash flow.
- Form a strong partnership with the respective marketing teams to ensure achievement of business goals and objectives
- The candidate must be able to work collaboratively with cross functional departments to guide the financial success of the assigned North American Core Lab Product Segments
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Overall financial leadership and management of Core Lab Diagnostics, North America, Product Segments (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Free Cash Flow)
- Prepare timely and accurately, annual budgets/monthly forecasts for the assigned portfolio. This includes detailed analysis of fluctuations and variances as compared to the actual results, forecasts or budgets
- Develop and monitor financial/operational metrics to measure the product segment’s profitability and efficiency. Communicate to management recommended solutions for problem areas
- Maintain and update planning models, tools and processes to reflect current and future changes to the business as new information is acquired
- Analyze and monitor Revenue/Margin by customer/region, Cost of Sales (OCOS), Operating Expenses (SG&A), Technical Applications Organization (TAO), and Services for the respective product segments
- Work with the respective marketing managers, to help develop go to market plans and portfolio, to address emerging customer trends
- Willing to assume and complete ad-hoc / special projects and/or other assignments as delegated
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA or Masters in Finance is desirable
- 5-10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge
- Advanced Excel/Power Point skills, SAP or an equivalent ERP system
- Strong financial understanding: P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Financial Processes, IFRS/GAAP
- Strong verbal and written skills in English with the ability to interact appropriately with all levels of the organization
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.