This is your role. Responsibility & Pre-requisite-
- To work as a self-driven team member responsible for Factory & Process Automation, Production machine application, Motion Control (General motion control & Configured Drives) & Sales of service business. Art of balancing growth in all business segments. Clear understanding of go to market approach of various portfolios.
- Extensive knowledge and track record of handling system cases specially value proposition and optimization of configuration & bill of material, creating an edge for Siemens at customer place, knowledge on optimization of cost sheet including bought outs for Automation and Drives system jobs.
- Candidates with growth mindset & keeping customer needs to the center of all activities.
- Dedication & ability to drive. Preparation of Plan for achieving targets for a business year.
- Advance communication skills & Conflict management abilities.
- Knowledge & past track record of successfully creating a base for DIGITALIZATION business / Digital enterprise portfolio will be added advantage.
- Thrust and knowledge of handling technologically enabled portfolio’s e.g. Mindsphere, Wireless, Edge, Simatic APPS, Technology controllers.
- Experience of handling System integrators as well as Distributors is pre-requisite. Drive them for success and growth of business.
- Knowledge of verticals e.g. W&WW , F&B, HVAC, Packaging & Plastic, Tyre, Textile etc.
- Developing key strategies to acquire business from retention & conversion accounts.
- Periodical updating of CRM tool and Clear knowledge various internal processes .
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
B.E or B-TECH (Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Elect. & telecom.) with min. 6 years of experience in Sales of Automation and Drive System
Good understanding of Business processes and Sales Processes.
Good networking skills, capability to develop positive relationship with key decision makers, opinion makers in the industry
Candidate should be effective communicator with analytical and technical skills, self starter with good team working skills and ownership.We are Siemens!
You will be performing this from Ludhiana, India, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time