What does your future team look like?
Our cross functional team consists of about 10 people. Our goal is to develop embedded elements for decentralized systems of rail automation. These elements fulfill the highest requirements on Safety (SIL 4) and Cyber Security (SL3). Our applications are written in C++. We have a fully established CI/CD process.
What will be your role?
- Develop software in C/C++ for rail automation products with emphasis on code quality
- Design of SW components in UML
- Closely cooperate with hardware developers, support testing and measurement of prototypes
What do you need to become a part of our team?
- Good knowledge of programming languages C/C++
- Knowledge of coding standards (e.g. MISRA)
- Experience with development of embedded systems (e.g. ARM architecture) and version control systems
- Experience with static and dynamic code analysis
- English for everyday communication
What would we appreciate if you have extra?
- Knowledge and experience in software development for safety automation systems
- Knowledge of scripting language (Python, Perl, …)
What can you look forward to with us?
- By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Signing bonus up to CZK 100,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Organize your working hours to suit you (you should always be at your desk between 10am and 2pm)
- The possibility to work from home for a better work-life balance (in the case of working from home, an allowance of 100 CZK/day)
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
If the topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions is close to your heart, then you're one of us! 🚆🚦😉
We are an R&D center located in Prague and our goal is to develop a new generation of devices to control railway traffic. The modernization of the railway tracks is a trending topic worldwide and we are offering them modern, digitalized solutions such as a distributed network of railway control modules, train onboard devices, or a completely new concept of level-crossing.
Our Prague department consists of more than 100 developers, testers, and other technical experts. We are developing both software and hardware products with full product responsibility. We take care of the complete development process – from architecture concepts to final validation.
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ Contact me at 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and our projects. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time