Aurangabad | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Technical Leader of the factory for all maintenance activities.
· Expertise in organizing, planning & coordination of day to day maintenance activities
· Strategize on maintenance, work instruction and methods.
· Establish maintenance strategies to install and commission equipment.
· Create plant preventative maintenance procedures.
· Plan routine maintenance of plant equipment and machinery.
· Analyze breakdowns, diagnose faults and supervise time critical equipment repairs.
· Offer technical expertise to maintenance people like supervisor, foreman, fitters and technicians.
· Function as project development member for new equipment.
· Work with reliability engineers (OEMs) to extend equipment life cycle.
· Oversee and control maintenance costs.
· Manage budget for current and future equipment upgrades and replacements.
· Schedule and obtain project material and manpower.
· Check work-in-progress and during completion to meet specifications.
· Estimate costs on equipment, systems and structures repair or replacement.
· Support ongoing preventative maintenance program.
· Documentation and preparation of daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
· Responsible for spare management for machines to reduce breakdown timeUse your skills to move the world forward
· You should be minimum experience of 8-10 years along with bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in mechatronics/ mechanical/ electrical engineering
· Factory Experience in maintenance of utilities, tools & machineries is mandatory.
· Good Interpersonal skillsMake your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time