Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
What are my responsibilities?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Yunex Traffic IT team to support our IT users and transform the local workplace and infrastructure services
- You are a primary-point-of-contact responsible for the coordination of local IT Infrastructure operations and escalations at sites in Germany as well as at other locations if required.
- You also support technical rollouts on-site and remotely. In doing so, you ensure clear and prompt communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- You interact with business stakeholders and technical resources to design, implement and maintain local IT infrastructure systems and solutions for the workplace
- You maintain accurate site-specific records detailing the local IT infrastructure and support processes
- You take full responsibility for assigned incidents and tasks and ensure that their deadlines are always met, while ensuring that all stakeholders are kept informed.
- You are the main contact person for employees for all IT questions and operational requirements and promote IT initiatives, projects and general IT updates.
- You monitor the performance of service providers to ensure that agreed SLAs are met.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have successfully completed your university studies (Bachelor) in computer science or comparable.
- In addition, you bring experience in IT support or an equivalent function. Here you have worked with networks, hardware and software.
- You have excellent knowledge of troubleshooting methodologies for both software and hardware.
- You are able to organize yourself well and communicate effectively with customers and suppliers even when priorities change.
- You enjoy working in an international environment with diverse cultures and bring a very good command of German and English.
Getting in touch with us
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time