Siemens eMobility® solutions is shaping the market with innovative EV charging technologies. We are dedicated to driving an open and accessible market for electric vehicles, as well as planning and implementing secure grid connections to enable further growth of EV adoption. .
Interested in technology that advances our communities and enables a cleaner, more efficient environment? Interested in gaining exposure to developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Start your career with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Here at Siemen eMobility solutions, we are transforming the everyday through our inclusive and rewarding work environment. Come be a part of our growing eMobility team, where you can build and implement new products, technologies, and applications!
Product owner / Software project manager – Power electronic development for AC Charging technology
- Supervise and advise the scrum team to meet software expectations
- Determine roadmaps for products in the creation phase
- Direct report to Engineering director
- Product owner / Software project manager in the eMobility (AC charging technology)
- Closely work with responsible project manager and SYS architect to identify requirements for platform development and customer projects
- Collaborates with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Coordination of SW developer team, situated in various locations
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Responsible to identify work packages and tasks, distribute them among a team and to align target date and criteria for release
- Monitors progress against intermediate and final development targets. Create responsible KPIs
- Conduct regular SW team meetings to review progress and identify potential obstacles to completion
- Check development process and monitor quality to ensure that SW meet technical goals and expectations
- Prepare SW release restriction and SW risk list
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of product or project development experience
- Only sporadic travelling. Possibilities to travel outside USA.
- Strong knowledge of Agile work environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Knows how to define the product roadmap.
- Experience with SW development methods and processes
- Practical experience with SW development
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Master's degree preferred in EE or software engineering
- 5 years’ experience with software development
- Experience with C/C++, Java or Python development
- Experience with Linux kernel module and device driver development
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you! Apply today and learn how you can be a part of the Siemens family.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.