Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Financial Analyst Professional
JOB LOCATION: (Cary, NC)
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Financial Analyst Professional, you will be responsible for:
This position provides budgeting expertise, financial analysis and reporting for Invivo and Invitro Business Lines across CS Headquarter Functions and will regularly interface with several stakeholders, including but not limited to Customer Service Business Management, Business Line Controllers and their staff, as well as Sr. Management personnel from both the US and global Business Line HQs
Specific Areas include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and oversee the development of the accurate completion of key financial reports; interpret data and communicate results within Performance Controlling and to Sr. Management. The analyst will help to develop and maintain key metrics, scorecards, reporting packages and presentation materials as needed.
- Lead discussions of financial analysis at complex levels including budgeting, financials and expenses in performance comparisons allowing decision makers to improve their business performance.
- Provide financial expertise, including Performance Controlling recommendations to all customers and promote best practices and continuous improvement in the business.
- Perform leading-edge analysis in the areas of work for the performance controlling group.
- Occupy lead role in the annual Customer Service Headquarters Supply Chain / Business Line budget process and assist in setting cost and productivity objectives for the business.
- Support the professional development of less experienced Financial Analysts.
- Drive the digitalization efforts within the scope of finance through the use of various digitalization tools (Qlik, Qlik Sense, MS Power Apps, MS Power BI, UI Path, KNIME, etc..).
The analyst will be accountable for and measured in terms of:
- Quality and Timeliness of Analytics
- Forecast Accuracy
- Customer orientation and responsiveness in a matrix environment
- Service reporting and forecasting process enhancement
- Financial performance of HS CS Business Lines
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- You have completed studies in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration and have at least several years of relevant experience in the Finance field.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) as well as experience with Visual Analytics and robot process automation (RPA).
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- Since you are interacting with domestic and global stakeholders, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary, German language skills and knowledge of other languages is of advantage
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance and related area(s)
- 10+ years in relevant field, balanced against relevant Siemens experience
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Effective communicator with team members and with Senior level management
- Self-starter, capable of bringing projects to a successful conclusion with minimal supervision
- Proficient in working with an ERP system, downloading data and creating database driven models, Visual Analytics experience a plus. Expertise within the Microsoft Office suite of products is necessary including Power BI and Power Apps..
- Proficient in robotic process automation using KNIME, UI Path Power Automate, etc..
- Travel required, estimated 10%-15%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.