- Consults on customer journey development, channel mix and artifacts, campaign or event landing page set-up, email campaign creation and flow, media placement, keyword research organic and paid. Participates actively in campaign kick-off meeting, ensures complete understanding of campaign brief, intent, and details
- Accountable for ensuring quality and searchability of content and coordination of artifact development, campaign coding, creation of landing and event pages (as appropriate), set up emails and flow, search ads, vanity URLs/redirects
- Consults on content and creative execution for web, emails, search ads, of web within pre-designed templates. Answers channel-specific questions and recommends data-driven solutions based on best practices
- Coordinates campaign launch; creates and publishes channel content and creative, landing and event pages, emails, activates digital ads as appropriate (search); conducts A/B testing for email, search ads and landing pages as appropriate; manages and delivers collected leads from campaigns and events to region or country CRM teams
- Ensures campaign flow, roll-out and publishing of deliverables are met; ensures end-to-end assembly and quality of campaign implementation. Engages experts (SMEs) as appropriate to bring campaign to production. Ensures quality of customer interactions and promotes a best-in-class customer journey
- Prepares and distributes campaign instructions package to countries that are part of the campaign roll-out, collects any country feedback or additional requirements, coordinates additional needs back to BA or region
- Keeps attention on campaign results to capture and further apply best practices. Consults on optimization opportunities
- BS degree in Marketing, Information Science, Digital/Interactive Communications Design or related field required
- 5-8 years experience required in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of multi-channel digital campaign tool landscape
- Experience working with multiple global stakeholders
- Polished professional with solid understanding of customer behavior in digital journeys, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in campaign process knowledge, understanding of digital campaign mechanics and assembly, multichannel campaign deployment expertise
- Required experience in implementing digital campaigns, channel drive-to tactics, and/or web design expertise, ability to design effective digital customer journeys.
- Professional experience in one or more of the following digital channels: e-mail demand generation pages and forms, search (organic and paid), digital events and exhibits, digital or social advertising, content management systems, web design.
- Preferred operational knowledge of Percolate, Eloqua, CMS, Adobe Analytics
- Ability to promote success of digital marketing campaigns for awareness, education and demand generation, and KPIs/expected results
- Ability to consult on digital campaign best practices
- Ability to provide direction, leadership, project management, and collaboration
- Ability to work as a self-starter with a demonstrable understanding of the latest digital marketing technologies
- Enthusiastic about integrating new technologies and applying new approaches to the various sites, and ensuring superiority of the digital deliveries relative to the competitive landscape
- Ability to set priorities for multiple projects competing for scarce time and resources and deliver on time. Must work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to correct, organize, present and implement project requirements
- Ability to develop ideas that result in improvements to existing procedures, projects or materials
- Highly motivated; taking ownership of multiple projects and their deliverables
- Strong analytical aptitude, with extreme attention to detail and quality
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.