Siemens, in cooperation with ITS Lombardia Meccatronica, ITS Angelo Rizzoli and AHK (Camera di Commercio Italo-Germanica) is looking for an Apprenticeship who will be trained in a 2 years Dual Concept path (training in school and work in Siemens) as Pre-sales Technical Support for HMI (Human Machine Interface) Products for our Digital Industries Division located in Milan.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- Gain insights about automation products with a focus on HMI functionalities
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Support customer and partners during the technology implementation of Automation tasks
- Presentation of the technical features of products / solution in presales phase
- Support the sales forces in the technical promotion of the Automation solution
- Hold training and technical workshop to spread the know-how with the customers
- You are under 29 and you have a diploma/bachelor in automation/electronic/computer science or equivalent
- You have basic knowledge in electronics
- You are interested in testing and experimenting new things
- You are fluent in English
- You enjoy working in teams and have life-long learning approach as well as refuse-to lose attitude
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time