Siemens Mobility is looking for a SCADA Project Engineer, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan.
They will be responsible for the implementation and development of system solutions in support of the management of electricity infrastructure, whose aim is to feed the electric traction lines in the railway sector.
Mobility goes digital.
The Mobility Division is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
What are your responsibilities?
- Build station control systems (SCADA) for high and medium voltage switchgears according to the newest technology standard IEC 61850.
- Integrate the systems including the parametrization of the Ethernet-based
- Communication structure.
- Implement the project specific functions as well as software applications by ensuring the correct implementation of the systems in the respective project requirements and in the application of the appropriate quality and technological standards, ensuring the coordination of the necessary resources
- Independently ensure the definition of the design requirements and development of the related engineering
- Ensure updating, collection and archiving of project technical documentation, manual test reports assisting the Document Manager in the timely submission and archiving
- Take care of the analysis of solutions in support of any phases of offer or technical-economic evaluation of solutions
- Guarantee the analysis and development of new solutions and ensuring coordination with other interested Siemens internal structures
- Ensure the coordination of commissioning activities by ensuring the timely analysis and evaluation of any critical situations and supporting the PM at any meetings with the Customer
- Support the project manager in technical matters and coordinate both customers and internal partners.
- Prepare operation manuals that are based on our customer’s requirements.
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- Electrical Diploma or Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineer;
- At least 3 years’ experience as Project Engineer;
- Consistent knowledge of the fundamental power models used both in DC and AC as well as of the equipment of a Railway Electric substation with its distribution system;
- Specific knowledge of train protection, control and command system and ability to plan and engineer on the basis of customization specifications;
- Familiarity with Siemens products for protection and automation of electrical substations of the SITRAS PRO and MDC families, SIPROTEC, SICAM AK 3, and the related configuration tools SITRAS PRO SW, DIGSI 4 and 5, SICAM TOOLBOX and SCADA systems SICAM PAS and Simatic WinCC. Not required but highly appreciated.
- Available to travel in order to conduct commissioning, testing and troubleshooting activities on SCADA government and protection systems.
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time