What does your future team look like?
The sales and service project team for locomotives already has ten colleagues. They are mostly rail enthusiasts and rolling stock fans. They work with state-of-the-art locomotive equipment. In their business activities, they analyse the needs of potential customers and provide them with tailored solutions. Together with their colleagues from the headquarters (Germany, Austria), they prepare bids, including the project implementation related to locomotive deliveries and service. The Czech team offers an added value within the guarantee and post-guarantee service activities. Our customers in the Czech Republic include Alpha Trains, ČD Cargo, České dráhy, EP Cargo / LokoTrain, Metrans, PKP Cargo International, RegioJet, UniCredit Leasing CZ, Unipetrol Doprava, Railway Administration, and many others.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Sales and project implementation related to the deliveries of Vectron locomotives in the Czech Republic
- Bid preparations and support of the implementation of Vectron locomotive maintenance projects in the Czech Republic
- Support during locomotive tests and approvals for commissioning
- Supporting the organisation of locomotive maintenance and repairs at the customer's or in partner depots
- Communication with customers, partners and rail authorities
What can you look forward to with us?
- A mentor who will deliver all necessary know-how to you during the first months
What do you need to possess to be a part of our team?
- A university degree with a focus on technical fields (mechanical engineering/electrical engineering/rolling stock)
- Professional experience with rolling stock is a plus (ideally in sales and/or operations)
- Czech for daily communication
- Communicative knowledge of German and/or English
- User knowledge of MS Office
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Are you interested in locomotive issues? Deep dive into the world of the rolling stock with us.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time