The candidate will be
responsible for installation and modifications on Light Rail Vehicle
(electrical and mechanical equipment) that are delivered from the OEM to the
local authority in San Francisco, CA.
• Electrical and mechanical repairs of various components
• Implementation of Field Modifications (FMI’s) to improve the quality of our product
• Work with shop machines and hand tools.
• Understand and follow company and industry safety rules, practices, and procedures.
• Communicate with others, verbally and in writing
• Assist other employees as needed.
• Read, interpret and understand written or electronic information, maintain the information, and compile reports
• Use PTU’s (laptops) to troubleshoot various systems onboard the LRV’s.
• Support with Warranty Activities upon request
• Diagnose electrical
malfunctions in LRV control circuits and components, assess the nature of
problems, and identify corrective action needed..
DMV check needs to be run to ensure that worker has a valid driver's license.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Minimum High school diploma (or GED), College Degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
• proficient in electrical, hydraulic, mechanical troubleshooting preferred.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required
Siemens vehicle plan.
• Motivation to work across multiple systems and develop core competencies beyond engineering field of study.
This position supports a Siemens customer that requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.