Summary of Responsibilities (1 to 3 sentences):
· You are the expert and trusted advisor when it comes to our Design to Source Intelligence (DSI) platform and SaaS solution demonstrations and C level discovery sessions
· Support global presales requirements for qualified leads, from both partners and RFP cycles
· Work with global sales and manage the RFP creation/discovery/platform demonstration building process in-light of the strategic priorities
· Engage with prospects for value leakage analysis, platform demonstrations and discovery sessions
· You enjoy making presentations and customer interactions at all levels
· Work with internal sales/presales, reference demo and services team
· Use the industry demos as a starting point and architect desired incremental workflows in the DSI platform, as per the specific customer and industry needs
Main Tasks of Position:
· Solid experience in supply chain planning process & enterprise planning applications is a must
· Ability to demonstrate thought leadership and develop credibility with prospects as an expert in the areas of strategic sourcing, NPI, risk management, and customer quotation/order management for complex products.
· Strong ability to lead by example and demonstrate proficiency in both product and domain knowledge.
· Customer empathy and business acumen
Expected Deliverables in 3 - 6 - 9 - 12 months (link to business strategy and plan):
● 3 months - Updated DSI Assessment Process – includes Conference Room Pilot – solution scenarios linked to value, value case development (ROI, value model, readout presentation, data validation process), IT/Security Review
● 3-6 months Solution Vision Demonstration – script and solution capabilities including current product + near term roadmap capabilities, tied to executive case for change, particular focus on New Product. Introduction and DirectSource solutions. Additional solution focus around CPQ. Requires internal collaboration with product management, marketing, and industry leaders.
● 9-12 months – new initiatives tied to OKRs around reducing time in exploration or evaluation stages, improving stage conversion, and increasing initial ARR/investment scope based on improved value case.
Needed for position 2 to 3 years out:
● Ability to lead expanded team (up to 8-10 FTEs) on a global basis
● Lead adaptation of opportunity management/customer assessment process into adjacent industries (automotive, industrial equipment, heavy machinery)
● Collaboration/orchestration with Siemens Digital Industries Software sales teams and go to market alignment.
● Undergraduate degree in supply chain, operations, engineering a plus.
● Masters/MBA preferred.
● Continuing education in value-based selling, presales best practices, presentation/communication skills
● Excellent communication skills
● to communicate well and make impact with senior executives and decision makers
● Self-starter with passion, energy, willingness to learn and an entrepreneurial mindset
● Experience: 10+ years of experience with solutions consulting roles in enterprise SaaS software in the areas of supply chain, procurement, NPI with a focus on use of advanced analytics and decision support a must.
● Deep understanding of supply chain and new product development concepts including Strategic Sourcing for direct materials (including market analysis, negotiation levers, spend management, and sourcing event execution), New Product Introduction (including BOM validation, phase-gate review, cost and risk tradeoff analysis), and CPQ (complex BOM products for distributors or systems suppliers).
● Skills: Statistical, optimization and simulation skills through software tools and packages like R, SAS, CPLEX or similar is desirable.
● Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint for analysis and presentation.
● Characteristics: Structured and professional way of working with ability to prioritize, sequence tasks and highlight any risks in a timely fashion.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Supplyframe, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.