Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as DX Data Platform Architect:
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a DX Data Platform Architect, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible to drive development and implementation of data pipelines and services for Diagnostics (DX) data fabric
- You will be a change leader in digital architecture & data framework activities
- You will be responsible to design and deploy domain specific solutions on how we acquire and serve data
- You will be responsible to identify and integrate IT tools to support LD & POC data management across all data domains
- You will support backlog of use cases and partner with multiple internal functions and technology centers to design solutions to enable digitalization
- You will work in Agile-Scrum methodology to deliver platform architecture and solutions
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- Practical understanding of how to design and implement data pipeline / platform architecture to support digitalization including all data centric applications
- Broad understanding of modern data pipeline / platform architecture topics from data source to consumption
- Experience with Enterprise Data (ERP, CRM), Data Lake, Power BI, Qlik, Snowflake, Data Bricks (Python / Scala), Spark, data busses, data streaming, PubSub, data virtualization, and/or similar solutions
- Experience working in Agile-Scrum framework and Azure DevOps
- Collaborate “hands-on” with platform architects across IT service landscape to drive, build and maintain the global DX data pipelines
- Federate data sources across Business areas into a single DX landscape
- Publish and maintain data architecture concepts
- Classify and organize data sources
- Drive mitigation of Data sourcing / platform issues
- Defend a global DX Data architecture vision
- Identify and drive resolution of missing links between data sources
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You are data minded & privacy/security focused
- You are required to develop broad and solid knowledge of the core business domains and processes for full scope of Laboratory Diagnostics and Point of Care business and products
- You are able and willing to implement modern architectures & solutions
- You have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- You work effectively in global, multi-cultural teams
- You will have a broad understanding of digital strategy and the tools/technologies that make-up the Enterprise Architecture
- You will have deep professional know-how and experience in data transport and sharing within the enterprise.
- You will have a broad understanding of SHS IT strategy, IT industry standards and the tools and technologies that make-up the current SHS IT Landscape
- Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches with a continuous improvement approach.
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or other core business applications required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience within Business Process Improvement, IT Business Partner Management and/or Business Analyst role(s)
- Willing to travel up to 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.