Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
This is an Inside Sales position that will be responsible for selling a portfolio of Siemens software and training solutions and future Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings, winning new customers, and expanding the product lines of existing customers over the phone. Candidates will develop a deep understanding over time of the products and solutions they are required to sell. Inside Sales representatives are in constant collaboration with technical support consultants, product, and lead development teams so they can fully support the sales cycle. This is a multi-faceted sales position that will support both our direct sales organization and our digital exchange e-commerce platform. This role will be instrumental in the support and success of the company’s cloud and SaaS offerings.
Join our team as “Inside Sales Executive - SaaS from our office in Warszawa, Poland. Note, we can also offer remote working within Poland and consider applicants from other regions of Poland.
This position is specifically responsible for selling into the SEA (South East Asia) markets i.e. Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines. We are seeking candidates with advanced English language skills & an SEA language i.e. Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) , Malay, Vietnamese etc)
We are also able to offer flexibility around hiring on either a permanent (FTE) basis or initially contractor basis (with a view to converting to permanent at a later date)
Lastly, we do seek candidates who are ready and able to work flexible shifts/ hours i.e. within SEA time zone hours.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Selling the company’s products and/or services via telephone and digital channels to customers and prospects
- Create and manage opportunities from inception to close, and take ownership of opportunities received from other teams
- Develop and grow business at a large number of accounts at one time
- Identify requirements, projects, competitive details and pain points to determine if Siemens has applicable solutions
- Coordinate with Outside Sales Reps, Customer Success Managers, and other teams as necessary to ensure a positive customer experience
- Manage sales pipeline and report sales activities and KPI’s in regular sales meetings
- Use Salesforce CRM and other systems to manage, monitor and track opportunities on a timely basis, as well as document & research customer information
- Works on projects/assignments of simple scope
- Typically works under light supervision on assignment/projects as sole sales representative for an assigned product or product line, or works in conjunction with Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales Executives
What do you need to realize what matters?
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Ability to generate prospective customers through follow up of sales leads and some cold calling as assigned
- Ability to understand and interpret technical requirements for specific solutions being sold, including our SaaS and perpetual product segments
- Relentless focus on following up with decision makers and maintaining forward movement of the sales process throughout the sales cycle
- Advanced English language skills and a strong communicator. SEA languages are advantageous.
- Strong phone contact skills
- Inside sales experience selling to small, mid-market, and enterprise business clients
- Must have first-hand training and/or experience with CRM systems, such as or similar to Salesforce
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Technology experience, preferably in software
- Sales training that has included negotiation, upselling, and objection handling
- Engineering degree preferred
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time