Are you the new pioneer in our established company? Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. If you have a passion for building customer relationships, whilst creating innovated solutions, then this could be your next step!
Technology with a purpose
Siemens Smart Infrastructures enables the way we want to live – happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We create technologies that take society further. We work in smart buildings that promote our health and safety, that use energy with maximum efficiency, and connect the physical and the digital workplace. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
This role is part of Enterprise Business, a new organization within Siemens SI. EB is a young, dynamic and international team and embraces a start-up mentality in the center of our company. This means major opportunities of influencing and initiating change for our customers and for Siemens.
You will be the driver for accelerated sustainable growth of the Siemens’ Fire Safety, Building Automation and Comfort project portfolio with selected major customers. You will lead exciting projects with interesting and diverse clients in the Netherlands. The work will be based out of our The Hague office.
As the client manager, you have extensive knowledge on the customer's specific strategy, needs and business environment which will enable you to create opportunities (qualified sales leads generation - cross border & cross business units). You will be mapping out key decision makers, identifying difficulties and implementing vital strategies to increase revenue and sales.
- Defining and implementing the account business plan (3-5 years) and the account strategy
- You are the main point of contact for your clients. Introducing value packages, building customer centric value proposition offers and crafting new revenue streams.
- Initiating, facilitating and contributing to contract negotiations for products, projects and service solutions.
- Setting-up a customer account team that implements a systematic account management methodology.
- Accountability for the development and achievement of sales.
What makes you our ideal candidate?
We are looking for colleague with a future mentality! Someone who can bring innovating, complicated and diverse ways of working across our external and internal customers.
- Master or Bachelor degree.
- Experience in key account management, with a track record in increasing revenue, sales and creating (sales) strategies.
- Experience working with sales in technical project management, building automation, general contracts and EPC’s.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
A parttime or fulltime job at a stable, international company with a strong brand and an open informal atmosphere.
- 27 days’ leave and 13 TCC (ADV-dagen in Dutch) per annum
- Flexible working arrangements based on the New Working Model.
- A good salary plus variable income
- Opportunities to grow and develop new skills and futher build your career.
- A yearly health budget, a buddy programm and our Siemens Shares program.
If you're interested, apply now. We are happy to meet you.
Should you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Sabrine Buitendijk, P&O, 06-13585982
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit extraordinary minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is needed to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and are open to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
An online assessment and screening is part of the interview process.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either