As the world’s only integrated Technology Company spanning the entire energy conversion chain, Siemens offers a comprehensive range of building automation systems and HVAC products for every area of use such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling, and energy efficiency. These building management systems are optimally matched so our customers profit, not only from minimised installation and operating costs, but from a high level of security against failure as well.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a keen & self-motivated Building Automation Technician who is looking to develop themselves & try new things. Experience is preferred but not essential. Based out of our Auckland NZ office, tasks will range from conducting building automation breakdown calls, maintenance & project execution.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, the successful candidate will possess the following:
• Experience with HVAC fundamentals and systems (Siemens systems desirable)
• Knowledge and experience Building Automation systems (Siemens systems desirable)
• Proficiency with computers, networks and 3rd party software ( i.e. Microsoft )
• Experience with Building Automation / PLC / Process software programming
• The flexibility to be able to travel out of Auckland
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• The ability to demonstrate strong customer engagement and relationship skills
The successful candidate will also have a desire to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction with a knowledge and drive to improve business operating efficiencies whilst attaining operational and customer related goals. You will enjoy working in a solid team environment and you will have work experience in service, maintenance and or installation of HVAC systems and/or controls.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens (N.Z.) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time