Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Are you eager to work in an innovative and international environment? Do you want to be part of the success of our simulation solutions? If that's a yes, then you could be at the heart of our Simcenter software FEA Solid Mechanics team in Nuremberg, Leuven, or Prague! Join our team as “Software Engineer Solid Stress Developer”.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
As part of our FEA Solid Mechanics team, you contribute - through your knowledge and your enthusiasm - to the development of our simulation software solutions for solid stress analysis as found in our Simcenter STAR-CCM+ product suite. Your challenges might range from non-linear solution techniques over advanced material modeling and dimensionally reduced elements up to multi-physical problems and will keep on extending in the next years. Your work will be embedded in a seamless multi-physical and MPI-parallel environment.
What you need to realize what matters.
We would love to hear from you if you have …
- a Masters, PhD or equivalent degree in civil or mechanical engineering, applied mathematics or computer science
- in-depth understanding of non-linear solid mechanics (2 years)
- excellent experience in the theoretical foundations of the finite element method in the field of solid stress analysis (2 years)
- several years of experience in large-scale software projects ideally at industrial scale
- In-depth knowledge of C++ and object-oriented design is a must
- HPC (High Performance Computing) experience with CPU and GP-GPU hardware is an asset.
- excellent communication skills, a high team spirit and flexibility to work in large, geographically distributed teams
- a self-interest in continuous learning to stay on the cutting edge of solid stress simulations
- quality-awareness and diligence to solve complex problems in a customer-oriented attitude
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement Mrs. Eva Kaiser.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time