EMSYS stands for Embedded Systems development. We offer complete solutions! From hardware design and PCB layout to firmware and software development, integration and testing, production support.
Our team is involved in product development for the Smart Infrastructure division of Siemens in the fields of Energy Management and Building Products and has complete responsibility for new modules and products.
Do you want to be a part of a complex development team that is working together in the same location and supporting one another in a highly effective way?
• Good grasp of programming concepts (OOP, scripting);
• Basic knowledge of embedded systems development is required;
• Communicate and get along with partners for any clarification. Have good analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Proficiency in written and spoken English, including the ability to communicate complex ideas internally;
• Ability to work independently and in a virtual international team and provide cross-project support.
• You will design and develop software tools for embedded systems product testing;
• You are responsible for the creation of test environments comprising of multiple software and hardware tools;
• Definition of test scenarios and identification of failure conditions;
• You will document firmware issues and support the firmware development process.
Nice to have:
• A solid grasp of a programming language: C# and Python;
• Knowledge on using visual programming languages (LabVIEW);
• Basic knowhow in electronics is an added advantage;
• Communication protocols and interfaces (MODBUS, CAN, I2C, SPI);
• Experience in Agile teams performing complete product development projects (hardware, firmware, testing).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Come and join us to develop the Digital world together!
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.