Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UDuties and Responsibilities:
As a Product Specialist your primary job is to ensure success of existing and new complex products by synthesizing and disseminating product related technical content for sales support and marketing purposes. This involves the creation of technical and use case summaries, presentation materials, as well as providing trainings and product demonstrations to technical sales and marketing teams on product specifications, capabilities, and features. The role also includes developing materials for and participating in conferences, tradeshows, and webinars.
Primary: The primary responsibility is collaborating with development and product management to understand technical product capabilities and translate that to appropriate outbound content for sales and marketing teams (including marketing and training materials, presentations, product demonstrations, and product videos) and provide technical support for sales and marketing.
Secondary: Additionally, the Product Specialist understands target markets and participates in collecting feedbacks from marketing, sales, and customers on existing and desired new features and functionalities.What you’ll bring
- MSc (preferred) or BSc in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Track record in technical marketing engineer, industrial product management or technical sales engineer role in an international B2B environment
- International exposure in a customer facing technical role (technical product management or technical marketing or technical sales or similar) is a huge plus
- Ability and desire to understand and work together with product development, marketing, and sales in Hardware and Software (HW+SW) product business and to be a bridge among these domains
- Proficient in English with excellent and credible communication and presentation skills both oral and written.
- Understanding the global semiconductor industry and the electronics cooling domain (tools and applications, manufacturers, users, use cases, issues, trends)
- Knowledge of the measurement instrument or design automation business
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time